WORDPRESS TRAINING IN TELUGU
WordPress is considered to be the most popular content management system due to its characteristics.
The most important features of WordPress are that you can create a dynamic website without any programming and design knowledge.
WordPress is theme-based, which provides you options for various open-source and premium design themes, which can be integrated easily without any designing knowledge.
It allows you to manage users with different roles and permissions.
WordPress media management is quick and easy to use.
WordPress sites are search engine optimization (SEO) friendly, and it means sites built-in WordPress can be easily optimized for search engine listings.
Plugins extend the functionality of WordPress, which can be used to add new required modules.
WordPress is Multilingual, which allows users to translate content in their language.
WordPress is free and an open-source platform under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Design themes customization in WordPress is straightforward.
WordPress provides WYSIWYG editor to manage your text content, which is very useful for manipulating the layout of the document.
WordPress has an inbuilt Media Management System, which is used to manage images, music, documents, etc. and can be used with text content.
WordPress Course Content
Course Duration 20 Days Daily 1:30 Min Monday to Friday Sessions
Module 1: Getting Started with WordPress
- Choosing WordPress.org vs. WordPress.com
- Finding a Web Host for Your WordPress Site
- Getting to Know the WordPress Dashboard
- How to Install WordPress
- Setup Your Profile
- How to create Manus
- How Add Logo
- Basic Html Tags
- Advantages of wordpress
Module 2: Creating Content with WordPress
- WordPress Posts vs. Pages: When To Use Each
- How to Write a Post in WordPress
- How to Manage and Edit WordPress Posts
- Using Post Formats
- Publish Your Post
- How to Write a WordPress Page
- Manage and Edit WordPress Pages
- Protecting Your Work
- Everything You Need to Know About WordPress SEO
Module 3: Organizing WordPress Content
- Categories vs. Tags
- Using WordPress Categories
- Using WordPress Tags
- How To Create Custom Menus In WordPress
Module 4: Working with Media
- How to Use the WordPress Media Library
- Add Images to a Post
- Create a Photo Gallery
- Add Audio and Video to Posts
- Add a PDF Download
- Add an Image Gallery to Your Sidebar
Module 5: Customizing Your WordPress Site
- How to Use WordPress Themes
- Customize Your WordPress Theme
- How to Use WordPress Plugins
- How to Use WordPress Widgets
- Using WordPress Screen Options
- Widgets Reloaded
- WordPress Theme Mechanics Webinar
- WordPress Theme Setup
- How to Change Fonts in WordPress
Module 6: Getting Conversational
Learn how to facilitate conversations, moderate comments, and prevent comment SPAM.
- Managing WordPress Comments
- Fighting WordPress Comment SPAM with Akismet
- How to add contact form
Module 7: WordPress Settings
- WordPress General Settings
- WordPress Writing Settings
- WordPress Reading Settings
- WordPress Discussion Settings
- WordPress Media Settings
- How to Use WordPress Permalinks
Module 8: WordPress Site Management
- Upgrading WordPress
- Move Your Web Content with WordPress Import and Export
- WordPress User Roles Explained
- Managing WordPress Users
- WordPress Disaster Recovery and Planning Guide
- WordPress Backup Plugins: BackupBuddy
- WordPress Backup Solutions: VaultPress
- How to Solve the WordPress Plugin Paradox
- Install WordPress On Your Computer (Windows or Mac)
- WordPress Site Migration with Duplicator
- WordPress Security Briefing
Module 9: Theme Customization
- customization of a free theme
- customization of a paid theme
Module 10: WordPress Plugins
Installations and working with varios top plugins in worpress
- free plugins
- Pro plugins
You Can Create Simple website After course completed