Health Tips Project
Does Fenugreek Help in Breast Enlargement
- The role of fenugreek in helping with breast enlargement is long-known.
- A compound called diosgenin which is behind this property is capable of producing estrogen synthetically.
- Estrogen levels normally increase when a woman hits puberty and this helps with enlargement of the breasts.
- A number of herbs like fenugreek can also be used for breast enlargement.
- However, fenugreek is said to have the highest concentration of diosgenin making it the most used for the same